Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
destiny
destiny
22:08 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
virt_slayer said:
jeez weve been calling for ranked tournaments for a while now he brings them in plus a nice little points system for it and you complain about the ranked tornies you asked for!

jeez what happened to think before you post

get you heads sorted before you ask for anything else

im not complaining mate, im all for ranked tournaments, but crashing puts me down from playing in them.

i couldnt play knowing it could crash anytime...
u have this problem for so long now... run a virusscan over your pc or reinstall windows or anything to solve it...

And about the new update.
Normally I'm not sharing greatests opinions but this time I agree...
I like it simple but I dont join tournies anyways normally so... lol
and with the ranking calculatoer part... great idea
greatest
greatest
22:10 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
virt_slayer said:
like you mind?

no doesnt work me likey the updatey

grow up.

regarding this upgrade,i assume funky isnt catering for the fun players anymore? Seem to aim for the tournament players too much,tournaments are won by the same players day in day out,that wont stop but this upgrade will turn the lower ranks off in my opinion.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:13 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
http://www.funkysnooker.com/tournaments/15476

Is this a joke?
How comes they can only enter?
greatest
greatest
22:18 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol thats ridiculous max,cant be right.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:18 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol
i_am_god
i_am_god
22:26 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol if only this started years back. haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:37 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
doesnt matter max they dont get many tornapoints cos there is only two of them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:47 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
they still get a random tournament win on their profile. Which leads back to devaluing of tournaments as i stated earlier.

Maybe it is just me that is of the opinion that winning a tournament is an achievement. When I was playing all day every day and entering every possible tournament I was online for winning a tournament was a big deal to me. I wouldnt get the same buzz from only playing one game or a few games against a limited amount of players.

Granted in time more and more people will be able to enter but at the moment it is completely stupid to restrict tournaments to only a handful. what sort of achievement is it to log in, be the only one eligible to enter and be awarded the win? It isnt one!

Granted the new thing will be how many tournapoints you have which will replace the "achievement" of having X amount of tournament wins.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:04 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
well im not playing this now, i cant join tourneys because im a newbie
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:09 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
its to stop people entering with 2 accounts, been an uproar on pool about it which lead to this tourapoints system.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:10 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
People with two accounts is against the rules anyway though.

Despite the obvious fact that it is widely abused on pool and people actively advertise their 2nd accounts on their about me section
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:12 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
pools pool things are different over here but I like it personally it stops seb sitting on his rank and playing tornies.

gonna see a big change at the higher ranks with this system, and im very much in favour of this even if i go down dramatically myself like i have a bit recently
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:13 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive always believed and i have been told this, that you can have a second account long as you dont log into both at same time (cheating) but thats for another thread.

I have used a second account before for carom purposes to see how high i could get by 500 turns.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:24 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
quick_play said:

Is that because you reset after every game?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:31 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
i wouldnt of reset if i knew this was coming on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:33 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
My heart bleeds....I can't play Reg because i'm a newbie.

Totally outrages

This is a joke btw
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:33 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just as a minor aesthetic thing; it really shouldnt give you the option to click yes to joining a tournament if you cannot join due to being a newbie. it should just come up with the line on the bottom without the box ever showing on screen.
nick
nick
Admin
23:40 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
quick_play said:

So stop resetting your account?

g_echo_l said:
they still get a random tournament win on their profile. Which leads back to devaluing of tournaments as i stated earlier.

This is a issue related to who should be eligible for random tournaments, please stop falsely extrapolating it to a critique of the entire system.
si123
si123
23:49 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont agree with rank reducing from your max rank but in all fairness, I havnt played a game of orig in 6 months since I got it to 800 so now I better start playing again lol And it's not a big issue at all this is going to be fun I think

See alot more people who have 'given' up on orig and reg getting back into the swing of it

Also if I play somebody -50/100 points of mine do I loose something excessive (if they are not a newbie) like 6/7 points?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:52 Mon 22 Nov 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Look at the ranking scales. Looks like Tourny games count double over normal ranked games.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New Tournament Competition, Big Update!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.